Welcome to EnterprisePLUS
The EnterprisePLUS software tools (Enterprise+ or E+) is a new breed of integrated modelling and architecture tool. It is offered as a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, and consists of 2 major application components:
- A Modelling Software component where the expert can create and work with many different types of modelling and architecture components; and
- A Knowledge Management system where the models, views and standards can be posted for anybody within the enterprise. This provides a whole new experience to publishing, referencing, commenting and continuous improvements in a collaborative and user-friendly environment.
The Modelling Software Component
Various enterprise modelling and enterprise architecture concepts and disciplines have become a normal part of daily work. It doesn’t matter if it's about documenting the existing As-Is state or designing the future To-Be state, the need for modelling and architecting aspects of the enterprise is always relevant.
E+ has as the first tool incorporated standards from ISO, OMG, LEADing Practice and IEEE to support the following standards:
Enterprise Modelling Standards:
- Value Modelling Notations (VMN)
- Strategy Modelling Notations (StMN)
- Planning Modelling Notations (PLMN)
- Policy Modelling Notations (PoMN)
- Reporting Modelling Notations (RPMN)
- Risk Modelling Notations (RiMN)
- Rule Modelling Notations (RuMN)
- Quality Modelling Notations (QMN)
- Requirement Modelling Notations (ReMN)
- Capability Modelling Notations (CMN)
- Blockchain Modelling Notations (BcMN)
- Service Modelling Notations (SMN)
- Business Process Modelling Notations (BPMN)
- Robotic Automation Modelling Notations (RAMN)
- Application Modelling Notations (AMN)
- Data Modelling Notations (DMN)
- Platform Modelling Notations (PMN)
- Infrastructure Modelling Notations (IMN)
- Industry 4.0 Modelling Notations (I4MN)
Enterprise Architecture Standards:
- Business Architecture Notations (BAN)
- Information Architecture Notations (IAN)
- Technology Architecture Notations (TAN)
- Enterprise Architecture Notations (EAN)
The E+ software tools thereby uniquely satisfies the most common enterprise modelling and architecture needs.
The Knowledge Management system
The combination of the E+ modelling and Knowledge Management System is what differentiates E+, from any other enterprise modelling, engineering and architecture tool. It is the combination of where the enterprise modeller, engineer and/or architect can share the views/models created with others who don’t need to have the software access. This can include uploading training content, quality parameters, own developed standards as well as time aspects, measures, reports, policies, procedures etc to a specific function, process or service.
The E+ knowledge management thereby creates and addresses the real knowledge issues inside the organization. KM Users can comment, provide feedback/suggestions to the uploaded content/views. As the E+ KMS content related back to the E+ objects and view (models), can the content be continuously be improved. While traditional content management databases contain only text and documents which computers can neither understand nor evaluate, the E+ KMS adds semantic annotations that allow any content to function as a collaborative database that recognizes cross relations. Making sure that there is a semantic relationship between the relevant subjects. The reason the E+ KMS users are cheaper than the E+ modelling user licenses, is based on that the E+ KMS users are viewing and using the system. There is no need for costly users, when all the need to do is to view, follow instructions, provide input, document changes and also offer feedback.
The E+ Demo Case
We have a lot of different self-study tutorials that help you work with E+. Here you can find a basic description tutorial of how to get started.
Tutorial Document: Download the E+ GBI Production & GBS Retailer Case Model.